Disclaimer: The Community Law & Business Clinic has provided the resources on this page to inform, educate and assist. Unless otherwise noted, the resources and material contained within are the property of its respective authors and/or Wake Forest University School of Law. Viewing and using these materials neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor constitutes legal advice.
If your project requires a more developed business plan, this publication offers an overview of planning considerations for starting a new business.
Once you’ve developed a plan, you can contact the Community Law and Business Clinic if you still require our legal services.
- The Community Law and Business Clinic’s Business Guidebook.
Additionally, you may consider contacting the Forsyth Tech Small Business Center. They offer business counseling service and can help you develop a business plan.
- Forsyth Tech Small Business Center: 336-757-3810
Learn more about our consumer transactions practice here.
- The Community Law and Business Clinic’s NC Foreclosure Manual
Learn more about our nonprofit practice here.
- Program-Related Investment for Nonprofits
- Governance of Nonprofit Organizations – Part of the 2013 Essentials of Nonprofit Management, presented on 8-22-13.
- The IRS’s Corporate Governance Regime – Part of the 2013 Essentials of Nonprofit Management, presented on 8-22-13.
- Clinic Blog Postings for Non-Profits